Bonjour, I am a current gradute student from Nepal , actively looking for entry level full time position for Software Developent Engineer in US. I am a second year graduate student at Computer and Information Science & Engineering Department in University of Florida, Gainesville, FL. I am passionate about creating simple yet cool mobile apps and love solving problems.
- Databases : MySQL, MSSQL, Cassandra, IBM DB, Oracle DB
- Frameworks and Libraries : d3.js , VivaGraph.js, JQuery, Play Framework, Ruby on the Rails, Apache Spark, Hadoop Mapreduce, Instagram & Twitter's API, GraphStream, Java WebSockets, Java TCP Sockets, Spark's mil, Cocapods
- Tools & SoC : Eclipse, Dreamweaver, Adobe Photoshop, Matlab, Xcode, BeagleBoneBlack
- Created interactive web application for farmers to estimate the cost and return of various treatments, create balance sheet and perform financial analysis.
- Created web application and iOS application for an ongoing research on intelligent system that would predict the various post operation related risks based on the predictive scores generated by a Deep Learning Engine on the backend.
- Wrote CICS applications for vehicle dealers in Japan and a investment bank in Europe.
- Prepared SQL Scripts and solved problem tickets on DB2 database. Solved abends in mainframe, wrote and analyzed CICS and COBOL code for migration from mainframe to SAP.
Department of Agricultural Economic Extension UF, Homestead FL
Department of Nephrology, Hypertension & Renal Transplantation UF, Gainesville FL
IBM India Pvt. Ltd
- ANALYSIS OF ALGORITHM ,SOFTWARE ENGINEERING ,COMPUTER NETWORKS, PATTERN RECOGNITION
- CLOUD COMPUTING AND STORAGE, DATABASE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM, DISTRTIBUTED OPERATING SYSTEM
- SOCIAL NETWORK COMPUTING,STATISTICAL METHODS FOR RESEARCH, PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE PRINCIPLES
- Using Google Cloud Platform and spark’s mlib library, we built an intelligent system that can predict flight delays.Used Naïve Bayes and Decision Tree algorithm for prediction and Play Framework for interactive web application.
FLIGHT DELAY PREDICTION SYSTEM USING HISTORICAL FLIGHT AND WEATHER DATA
CLOUD BASED IOT APPLICATION ON BEAGLE BONE BLACK
- Database project aimed to build an interactive web app using Ruby on the Rails framework and Oracle SQL server. It includes features like user management, player impact analyzer, head to head score prediction, season simulation, player value analyzer, historical player comparison, historical team comparison and general manager evaluation.
WEB APP FOR BASEBALL GAME DATA ANALYSIS
- A web Application that gives optimum aesthetic aspects for visualizing large and dynamic networks. Implemented different community detection algorithms viz. Girvan Newman, Louvain in JAVA using Graph stream library. To handle the very large dataset we chose the WebGL over DOM and used VivaGraph.js as the renderer at the browser while all the calculations was performed on the server. We used JAVA web sockets for communication.
COMMUNITY DETECTION VISUALIZATION FOR LARGE DATASET
- Built an iOS app that enables a user to capture photo from the restaurant's menu using his smartphone and returns the details like picture of the items and their nutrition values. We are using Space OCR APIs to parse the picture to text and a 3rd party cocoa pod to get the nutritional details. Our app came second among nine other teams.
- We used MVC framework, Oauth authorization, Twitter API, Instagram API, Yelp API, facebook API and Movie DB API to build apps during the 4 week codepathUF iOS workshop.
iOS APP MENUFAI
BLOOD DONATION TRACKER – BASED ON AGILE DEVELOPMENT
- Based on the phase structure grammar of RPAL generated the lambda expression using the AST. Then, CSE (Control Stack Environment) machine was used to evaluate the flattened lambda expression.
RPAL LANGUAGE COMPILER IN C++
- Java TCP socket based file sharing application based on P2P file sharing technique.
BIT TORRENT LIKE P2P FILE SHARING APPLICATION
- Built an event counter based on the problem statement that would take commands like Increase, Decrease, Count, Inrange, Next, Previous in O(logn) time complexity. Built the tree in JAVA from scratch and implemented all the supporting functions.
IMPLEMENTATION OF EVENT COUNTER USING RED BLACK TREE
- Analyzed different behavioral system models for nonlinearity, noise, phase noise and mismatch.These models were incorporated into the Simulink Environment making an extensive use of C-coded s-functions
- Modelled RF frontend devices for GSM, 3G and 4G receiver models with the error percentage within 10 for SNR and noise factor.
BEHAVIORAL MODELLING, SIMULATION AND SYNTHESIS OF MULTI-STANDARD RECEIVERS IN MATLAB/ SIMULINK.
- Three scheduling algorithms’ (viz. Round Robin, Maximum Rate and Proportional Fair) performances were analyzed and based on the result Proportional fair was suggested as the best one.
DOWNLINK SCHEDULING IN RELAY BASED LTE NETWORK
ACHIEVEMENTS, AWARDS & LEADERSHIP
- Won consolation prize at Hack Duke 2016 at Duke University.
- Achievement Award by University of Florida for MS program.
- Mahatma Gandhi Scholarship and Nepal-Aid Fund Scholarship by Government of India.
- Current Secretary at Nepalese Student Association, Gainesville.